Completion of pilot educational program: "Additive manufacturing", December 20, 2017 - Vladimir
Vladimir state University has completed the pilot educational program "Additive manufacturing".
The program was developed in the framework of the project " OIPEC-open innovation platform for cooperation of University-enterprises: new product, business and human capital development” (Project reference number - 561869-EPP-I-2015-1-IT EPPKA2-CBHE-JP).
The training program was successfully completed with 24 participants, including students of Vladimir state University and specialists of small and medium-sized innovative enterprises of the Vladimir region.
The program included the study of topics such as:
- principles of creating new techniques (design thinking);
- the role of technical specifications in new product development;
- patent search and review;
- intellectual property protection;
- Modern approaches to design and engineering, reverse-engineering;
- Features of obtaining plastic parts for 3D printers;
- the Implementation details based on the technologies FDM, SLA, MJM;
- Implementation details on technologies SLS, DMLS, SLM;
- Platform of Open Innovation as a tool of interaction of the University and innovative companies;
- Managing the development of enterprise in the conditions of innovative economy.
The program aroused great interest among the audience, who upon completion of training, received appropriate certificates.