Co-creation Design Session Innovation Product Development, 22-25 January, 2019 - Moscow
The idea of 4-day deep-dive COlLab co-creation design session (C2DS) was to improve the competences of the of project team members in product development and help them take the next step in innovation product development:
#1.Technical issues related to creation of the functional device, #2.Use case.
During 4 days (22-25 January 2019) entrepreneurial teams worked on the following projects:
#1. Entrepreneurial product team “Automatic Spot Cleaner”
#2. Entrepreneurial product team “Digital Stethoscope for Self-use”
#3. Entrepreneurial product team “Cutting Tablets Device” (please,
#4. Entrepreneurial product team “Traction Control Car Device”
Deep-dive COILab C2DS consisted of interactive workshops, couching and project team work in prototyping (MFsP - minimum feature set product development) and testing MFsP with potential users.
Entrepreneurial teams worked under supervision and consulting support of partner team of OIPEC project:
- Politecnico di Milano (PoliMI, Italy): Gaetano Cascini, Monica Rossi.
- Grenoble Institute of Technology (GINP, France): Jean-Francois Boujut
- Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT, Finland): Leonid Chechurin, Iuliia Shnai
- Vladimir State University (VISU, Russia): Alex Zhdanov, Leonid Beljaev, Pavel Zakharov.
- Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU, Russia): Daniil Leonov, Alex Nikolaev, Alex Altoukhov, Georgy Laptev, Dmitry Shaytan, Svetlana Shchelokova.